Start of right-column - featured article, featured media - 300px width -->
Chief Justice John Jay
Gary Earl Johnson is an American businessman, a former Governor of New Mexico, and the Libertarian Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 election. Johnson served as the 29th Governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003, as a member of the Republican Party, and is known for his low-tax libertarian views and his regular participation in triathlons. -Gary Johnson
Welcome to Presidentialpedia
The wiki about American Politics and Presidents that anyone can edit.
220 articles since June 2008
The mission of Presidentialpedia is simple, to provide the internet with an accurate and updated source of information on American Politics and History.
Contents (all pages)
- June 2012
- Supreme Court decision is out! Help create new articles for The Affordable Care Act Cases!
- July 2012 - 2012 Election Project
- A new project is now underway to construct pages for the 2012 Presidential Election! All available help is needed!
- August 2012 - Founding Documents Project
- A new initiative is now under way to map out the U.S. Constitution and other founding documents. All contributions welcomed!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
<King President is Jacob Allen Reynolds (2015 -) Succeed The American Showdown. They Fought Queen Elizabeth the British so they will declare war?>